Leonard Law Group, a rapidly growing injury firm, is seeking an experienced Workers’ Compensation trial attorney to join our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, career minded, individual with at least 3-5 years of experience litigating workers’ compensation cases. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a full caseload of workers' compensation cases of varying degrees of complexity. Will be opening new files, creating litigation plans, deposing treating and IME physicians, and trying cases while maintaining exceptional client contact.
LLG was founded 25 years ago to provide representation to injured workers. We offer a great culture, competitive pay and benefits package. We also offer the latest in technology and case management software.
At LLG we demand excellence and are looking for an individual that does the same.
· JD from an accredited law school
· Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois
· Experience with workers' compensation matters
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Excellent people skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Spanish speaking a plus but not required.
· Independently manage your own caseload involving workers' compensation matters, working cases from beginning to end
· Represent clients in a wide range of litigation claims
· Regularly handle court appearances, conduct depositions and trials
· Secure TTD benefits, PPD benefits and medical treatment for plaintiffs
· Negotiate with Insurance Adjusters and Opposing Council to obtain maximum case values for our clients
· Maintain regular and comprehensive communication with our clients
· Health insurance
· Generous PTO package
· Monday to Friday 9-5, this is not a remote position