Miami Beach , Florida
Fort Collins, Colorado
Los Angeles, California
International Falls, Minnesota
De Pere, Wisconsin
Camden, New Jersey
New York, New York
Greenville, South Carolina
Hackensack, New Jersey
Location: Miami Beach , Florida
Type: Full Time
Required Education: Juris Doctor
We are looking to hire a full-time associate attorney in our firm with experience in family and humanitarian-based petitions.
It will be an in-office position in our Miami office. Our main goal is to find the right fit, no matter where you live; we will contribute to relocation expenses for you to move to Miami.
Must speak Spanish and have excellent writing skills. 2-5 years experience required.
All our employees need to be good team players, able to delegate and follow instructions while thinking independently and creatively. We are a client-centric firm with a dedicated mission and expect every team member to share our mission. We are a high-volume firm, and everyone is expected to be fully dedicated. However, we respect a very well work-life balance.
Very competitive salary, excellent benefits offered, including maternity leave, mental health services, health insurance, 401k, PTO, etc.
- Maintain and update cases, and correspondences.
- Coordinate case and legal strategies with Team Members.
- Prepare and Manage various case filings and deadlines.
- Review, Edit and prepare Briefs, Cover Letters, and Case Filings to USCIS.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial and agencies decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
-Other Job duties as assigned
- Excellent organization;
- Attention to detail;
-Flexibility and adaptability;
-Excellent communication, reading, and writing skills in both English and Spanish;
-Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- JD degree, or LL.MM
- Active Bar license (in good standing) in the USA
-Minimum 2 -years of experience with Family-based Immigration, Asylum, and/or Removal Defense.