Minimum four years experience in immigration business law, all waivers, court and other experience a plus – family, AOS, IV cases. Research and GREAT legal writing skills are paramount. Spanish proficiency needed. A great opportunity for a driven, self organized individual who would see partnership as a goal. Great salary/opportunity. Have clientele, get profit sharing. No recruiters please. Email to email@example.com.
About Sukkar & Associates
Law Firm was established in 1987. Our Firm has achieved national and international renown due to our professional competence and experience in U.S. Immigration and Nationality laws. The Firm's principal lawyer is Mazen M. Sukkar.
Mr. Sukkar is Board Certified by the Florida Bar Association in the Practice of Immigration and Nationality Law (1995 to Present) and he has the following recognitions and achievements:
• AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell for the past 15 years. 1997 To Present
• Super Lawyer- 2006- present.
• ABA Advisory Panel Committee
• Member of Evaluating Committee for Super Lawyers Florida 2012 ( Blue Ribbon Panel)
• Avvo “Superb” Peer Rating
• American Immigration Lawyers (AILA) South Florida Chapter- In recognition of devotion, contribution and efforts related to the practice of Immigration Law-1998
• AILA South Florida Chapter- In Recognition of Outstanding Service as President- 1995
• ADC National Board – Certificate of Appreciation for Exceptional Service to the Community, February 8, 2014
• The City of Miami – Certificate of Recognition – Honor for Leadership in South Florida, February 8, 2014.