Let Us Be Your Voice
At Peek & Toland, PLLC our lawyers are passionate about our client’s legal needs. We proudly serve our community, small businesses and you, the individual. At Peek & Toland, we demonstrate our commitment to providing effective legal service. We embrace the importance of working hand in hand, guiding you as you address difficult legal choices such as criminal charges, the desire to expand one's business with foreign legal talent, or the need for a visa or complex business transactions.
We are Driven by These Core Values
- Responding Graciously – We will hold ourselves accountable, be understanding and sympathetic, and walk humbly with integrity and honesty.
- Advocating Tenaciously – We will be passionate, efficient and organized in our service to our clients.
- Sowing Generously – We will invest in our community, share our success and spread our blessings.
- Investing in excellence – We are dedicated to the professional growth of our employees and being leaders in our fields, as well as educating and encouraging our clients.
- Restore Compellingly – We will partner with those who seek to restore and help those in need.
Does the Following Describe You?
- Strong sense of integrity and ownership
- A passion for making a positive impact
- A proactive solution finder
- A natural gift of empathy
- A natural desire to learn
- Mental toughness yet works well with others of diverse cultures
Who We Want
Our ideal Business Immigration Paralegal candidate is seeking a position that will provide him or her an opportunity to develop his or her skills with our firm’s growing business immigration practice. You should be able to demonstrate your professional ability to speak, write, and read fluently in English and Spanish. You should maintain an empathetic mindset while investigating a client’s legal issues and creating memorable client experiences. You will build relationships with individuals from all backgrounds with the opportunity to make a real difference and create invaluable client experiences.
What You’ll Do
This position will manage the business immigration caseload and support our corporate practice. This position will have daily interactions with the firm’s attorneys, legal staff, and business immigration clients and key stakeholders around the world. You will be an integral part of the growths of our business immigration practice. You will be responsible for the entire client lifecycle, from following up with prospective client inquiries and consultation scheduling, to on-boarding new clients, executing attorney-directed strategy, preparing applications, using case tracking software, assisting with process management and development, and seeking client feedback post-case.
What We Will Include
This role is very unique and not for everyone. However, it is amazing for the right type of individual. Compensation includes an excellent salary, company-paid employee benefits and retirement plan, and paid time off along with comprehensive screening and evaluation, intense onboarding and recurrent training.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and a sample cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.