Excel as an Attorney in a fast-paced and friendly boutique business immigration law firm that prizes excellence, continuous learning and broad expertise in immigration law. Responsibilities include managing a diverse caseload, which includes Hs, Ls, TNs, ORs, EB-1s, J waivers, NIWs, PNIWs, PERMs, and AOS for a variety of clients; training and overseeing the work of paralegals and support staff in a collegial manner; managing client relationships; and participating in aspects of firm management as well as business development. We seek an experienced business immigration attorney who is compassionate, solution-oriented, committed to being the best lawyer he or she can be, adept at handling a high volume of multifaceted cases, and skilled at promptly distilling complex legal concepts into clear, understandable and practical advice. Benefit include 401(k), health insurance. To apply for this position, send a resume, writing sample, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls or walk-ins.
- Handle high case volume, including the preparation of well-documented, accurate, and approvable non-immigrant visa and permanent residency filings;
- Strategize with various clients on nonimmigrant and immigrant visa options for employees, including timing, risk assessment, and costs;
- Oversee and send fast, accurate, and easily understandable responses to clients on both legal and practical case questions;
- Manage multiple growing client accounts - from calls with HR contacts, training both remotely and at client sites, to providing reports and counsel on all aspects of the client’s immigration function; and
- Assist clients in establishing immigration structure and policies, which includes counseling on best practices and educating the managers/recruiters who are involved in the immigration process.