Seeking an associate attorney at a medium boutique immigration law firm in Riverside, CA. Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter. Attendance at court, detention centers and asylum hearings in Southern California region necessary. Some telecommuting work available.
Will not pay for relocation.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Court Hearings
- Asylum Office Interview preparation
- Attend clients' interviews and appointments at USCIS field offices
- Client Communication
- Legal Research and writing
- Visiting detained clients
- Review and analyze forms of relief for individuals in detention
- Preparing submissions for various deportation defenses
- Coordinating paperwork related to immigration/citizenship, including affidavits, petitions,
- Preparing waivers, applications for visa adjustments
Job type: Full time
Must have JD degree, licensed to practice law, and U.S. Bar membership. Must have strong communication and organization skills. Spanish language not required, but preferred.
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
About Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic PC
Hadley Bajramovic, Esq. is the founding attorney of Riverside's Immigration Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic PC. With 3 attorneys and 25 staff, Hadley's office exclusively assists clients navigating the immigration system. The Law Offices of Hadley Bajramovic PC are the official law offices of the Consulate of Mexico in San Bernardino and the Consulate of Guatemala in San Bernardino. Ms. Bajramovic has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association since 2007 and has specialized in Immigration Law for 13 years. She is currently on the Policy Advisory Board for Congressman Pete Aguilar, helping to shape new immigration policy and reform. Ms. Bajramovic is also on the Board of Directors for the Carolyn E. Wiley Center for Children, Youth and Families.
BACK TO TOP
IMLA Careers is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else you're missing with IMLA Membership!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted by IMLA Careers.